In the run-up to the Summit of the Heads of State and Government of the Atlantic Alliance, which took place in Warsaw on July 8-9, the Italian Atlantic Committee and the Atlantic Treaty Association organized, coordinated and promoted a series of initiatives at national and international level.
NATO in 3D: Deterrence, Dialogue and Defense
Foreword by Prof. Fabrizio W. Luciolli, President of the Italian Atlantic Committee and Atlantic Treaty Association
– Opening Address by President Luciolli at the conference “Militarization of Kaliningrad and its Impact on Baltic Sea Region Security Development”, organized by the Lithuanian Atlantic Treaty Association (Vilnius, June 9).
– Conference by President Luciolli on “NATO, the New Security Scenario and the Warsaw Summit”, Atlantic Club of Bologna (June 7).
– “Brief the Briefers”, workshop organized by the Atlantic Treaty Association on the “Agenda of the Warsaw Summit” (NATO HQ, Brussels, May 30).
– Meeting with the Modena Atlantic Club on “NATO and the Warsaw Agenda”, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (May 24).
– Meeting with the Youth Atlantic Treaty Association on “NATO and the Warsaw Agenda” (Milan, May 23).
– Conference by President Luciolli on”The Evolution of the NATO’s Strategic Concepts, responsibilities of Allied Countries and the Warsaw Summit”, Center for High Defense Studies (Rome, May 16).
– Conference by President Luciolli on “NATO towards Varsavia”, LUISS Guido Carli (Rome, May 11).
– Remarks by President Luciolli and participation of an ATA delegation at the presentation of the report Alliance Revitalized: NATO for a New Era, organized by the Center for Transatlantic Relations, SAIS – Johns Hopkins University (Washington DC, April 27).
– Seminar on “The Fight against Transnational Terrorism: a Role for NATO?”, organized by the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Faculty of Political and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, with the support of the Italian Atlantic Committee, Atlantic Treaty Association and NATO Public Diplomacy Division (Milan, April 19).
– Remarks by Presidente Luciolli at the Global Security Forum 2016 (GLOBSEC), organized by the Slovak Atlantic Commission (Bratislava, April 15-17).
– Opening remarks by President Luciolli at the Round Table “Perspective of the Armed Forces of Montenegro within NATO Structure“, organized by the Atlantic Council of Montenegro (Podgorica, April 4).
– Meeting with the Naples Atlantic Club and the Commander of the Allied Joint Force Command Naples, Lieutenant General Leonardo di Marco, on “NATO toward Varsavia” (March 14).
– Conference by President Luciolli on “The Role of NATO in the Fight against Terrorism”, LUISS Guido Carli (Rome, March 10).
– Conference by President Luciolli on “The Perspectives of the International Security Organizations: NATO and the Warsaw Summit”, La Sapienza University (Rome, February 25).
– Remarks by President Luciolli on “The Atlantic Treaty Association and the NATO Warsaw Summit”, Modena Atlantic Club (February 23).